Stainless steel hydrothermal synthesis reactor product description
The hydrothermal synthesis reactor can be used in the determination of heavy metals such as lead, copper, cadmium, zinc, calcium, manganese, iron, mercury, etc., and can also be used as a high-temperature, high-pressure, high-pressure, anti-corrosion and high-purity reaction vessel.It can also be applied to organic synthesis, hydrothermal synthesis, crystal growth or sample digestion extraction.
The hydrothermal synthesis reactor can be used in the determination of heavy metals such as lead, copper, cadmium, zinc, calcium, manganese, iron, mercury, etc., and can also be used as a reaction vessel for high temperature, high pressure, high pressure, corrosion resistance and high purity, as well as organic synthesis and hydrothermal Synthesis, crystal growth or sample digestion and extraction. Pre-treatment of samples to digest heavy metals, pesticide residues, food, sludge, rare earths, aquatic products, organic matter, etc. It has been widely used in the research and production of petrochemical, biomedical, materials science, geochemistry, environmental science, food science, commodity inspection and other departments.It has been widely used in petrochemical, biomedical, materials science, geochemistry, environmental science, food science, commodity inspection and other fields.
Stainless steel hydrothermal synthesis reactor features
1. Good corrosion resistance, no harmful substances spilling, reducing pollution and safe use.
2. After heating and boosting, it can quickly and non-destructively dissolve samples that are difficult to dissolve under normal conditions and samples containing volatile elements.
3, beautiful appearance, reasonable structure, simple operation, shorten analysis time, reliable data.
4, It has a Teflon bushing that is resistant to acids and alkalis.
5. It can replace the platinum ruthenium to solve the problem of sample processing in the analysis of trace elements in high purity alumina. The high-pressure digestion tank used in the oven, also known as the sample dissolver, pressure-dissolving bomb, hydrothermal synthesis reactor, digester tank, and PTFE high-pressure tank, is a good assistant for the digestion of samples when measuring trace elements and trace elements. Sample pretreatment to eliminate heavy metals, pesticide residues, food, sludge, rare earths, aquatic products, organic matter, etc.
Stainless steel hydrothermal synthesis reactor product details
Company and Service
We have won the praise of the new and old customers with advanced production technology, reliable product quality, reasonable price, good reputation and considerate service.
KD Machinery and Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd. is a famous manufacturer of lab equipment located in the central China.
The main product is high temperature circulating water/oil bath,rotary evaporator, short path distillation, glass reactor, circulating water vacuum pump, low temperature reaction bath (slot), cooling chiller,drying oven, high-pressure reaction kettle, freeze dryer, water/oil bath, magnetic heating stirrer, hydrothermal synthesis reactor, heating mantle, lift jack, etc.
Our company has become a pacesetter of the lab instruments in China.
* 24 Hours online service for your consult .
* Help choose right model and a series of service .
* Provide discount for many sets order.
* Choose payment term you convenient.
* Promptly production and delivery , inform you in time.
* Can provide invoice value as you like to decrease your taxAfter-Sales Service
* one year warranty service and all life maintenance.
* Technical Engineer are available for oversea training.
* Free change for some parts
* Remote control technical consult
* Free installation DVD
* Maintenance plan
Packing & Delivery
The product will be packed in wooden case, and also can be packed
by others ways as your request.
Both neutral and cuistomized packing are available.Shipping:
International express,such as DHL, UPS, TNT.
And you can choose the appropriate way based on your timeline and budget.
Besides, you can choose to use your own shipping agent.
GET A QUOTE