BSA - Troop 228
PO Box 522
Flowery Branch Ga 30542
2018 Flowery Branch Fall Festival - Saturday October 6, 2018
Click HERE for a map to the Flowery Branch Festival
What: Flowery Branch Spring Festival Sponsored by Boy Scout Troop 228 and the City of Flowery Branch
When: Saturday, October 6, 2018 10:00 a.m-4:00 p.m.
Set up: 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. ** Check in upon arrival**
Cost: $50.00 for 11’ x 11’ exhibitor space -- $60.00 if electricity is required (115V only). (Rain or Shine Event)
* Generators require advance approval. Vendors exceeding the 11x11 will be assessed additional charges
This is a fundraising event for BSA Troop 228 and no refunds will be given. This is a rain or shine event.
1. Tents and tarps may be used with permission. Pop up style preferred..
2. Application deadline September 22, 2018. Applications and/or payments received after this date will be on a first come first serve basis at an increased rate of $65.00 or $75.00 for electricity (upon availability).
3. Must provide own tents/tables/chairs/props/power drop cords, etc. No staked tents.
4. Must leave your area as you found it.
5. No subletting of space.
6. No soliciting or displays outside your booth.
7. No guarantees on booth location.
8. Collection and reporting of applicable sales tax is the sole responsiblity of vendor.
Vendors: Arts, crafts, quality antiques, collectibles, games, and food - Family friendly only.
Registration is now closed for the Fall Festival on October 6, 2018
FOR MORE INFORMATION: